Wednesday 14 March 2018

Creative Stamping Issue 53

The fist design using this magazine, which I have to say is amazing, I went with a very similar looks for all the subsequent variations as if it ain't broke don't fix it lol.

I did use the Concord and 9th plaid background on this version, this set is amazing. You get a large check and then two thin lines. I cut a piece of cranberry card stock from michaels into four pieces and then stamped all the background with versa fine onyx black, having a misty certainly helped in this process. Once they were dry, which took a while I covered all the pieces with my anti static bag and then stamped the two lines in between the check and embossed with stampendous gold embossing powder. In real life this is so stylish, it was such a shame to cover almost all of it but I can see this being a design for my christmas cards.

I will apologise in advance for my overuse of the MOD stitched rectangles, I have coveted them for a while and normally that means I never use them but in this instance the opposite has happened and I can't put them down.



Ingredients
Image and Sentiment: "creative stamping issue 53"
Dies: MOD stitched rectangle from MFT
Background: "plaid" from Concord and 9th
Card: "cranberry" from Michaels


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Super make and I love the card shape

Kathyk