Saturday 17 March 2018

Altenew Roses

Once again the UK magazines have out done themselves, the March issue of "simply cards and paper craft" contained an altenew build a rose die set, three layers for the rose and two for the leaves. I couldn't wait to create with it and I wasn't disappointed either. It cut like a dream and when assembled was even more effective than I expected.

My only difficulty was deciding on how to assemble the card, in the end I went back to a style I have used before and will probably use again lol.




Ingredients
Image: "altenew layered rose" Free sith Simply Cards and Papercraft Magazine
Sentiment: "say it in style" Clearly Besotted "blu raspberry" ink from MFT
Card: "grout gray" MFT, "dark charcoal" from Micheals
Yellow Rose: "summer sunrise", "lemon tart", "harvest gold" all Papertrey Ink
Leaves: "new leaf" Papertrey Ink, "sour apple" MFT
Blue Rose: "blu raspberry", "berrylicious", "sno cone" all MFT
Background stamp: "wood plank" MFT, "grout gray" ink from MFT

No comments: