Thursday 18 January 2018

Layered Balloons

I recently returned from Florida and I decided to try and not buy too much, I know famous last words lol. The only online order I made was to Gina Marie Designs, this site has the most amazing sets of layered stamps and a bargain price to boot. I ordered a few and I have even more on my future wish list.

When I stamped the balloons though they didn't look 3d to my eye but now looking at the photos they look very realistic. 

I think next time I will try rainbow but this card was for a guy and rainbows really aren't his thing.

I also bought the mod stitched rectangles from MFT and since I brought them home I have used them on several cards so I'm going to apologise in advance lol.


Ingredients
Image: "birthday balloons" Gina Marie Designs
Sentiment : "as above"
Dies: Stitched mod rectangle from MFT
Card: "blueberry sky" Papertrey Ink

Inks
Blue - Summer Rain, Blueberry Sky and Elegant Evening all Papertrey ink
Green - Bamboo, Parrot and Olive all Altenew
Teal - Volcano Lake, Lagoon and Emerald all Altenew


No comments: