Tuesday 30 January 2018

Hello Gorgeous

Well my mojo is still missing and I am still addicted to the Mod Stitched Rectangles from MFT but other than that no change. I did think by now my mojo might have returned especially as I attended a Copic class run by Faye (which was amazing - she is such a wonderful teacher) and also had a trip to Snazzy with my friend Kathy....but alas it still remains elusive.

It hasn't stopped me making cards but it has stopped me liking them lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Hello Gorgeous" Penny Black
Sentiment: "basic numbers" from Clearly Besotted
Dies: Mod stitched rectangles from MFT
Paper: "birthday blowout" from MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Dress - N8, 6, 5, 4
Bag - R59, 56, Y26


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Morning, I HAD hoped our trip to Snazzy's and stash acquisition MIGHT have bump started the mojo, still, today's make is pretty fabulous and should be well appreciated by the 18 year old in question

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk