Thursday 2 November 2017

Squidgy and Teddy

The new squidgy range (ok so not really new just new to me) from Stamping Bella is gorgeous. I have liked a fair few but this was the first one I bought, it appealed to me because of the huge teddy bear and like my struggle with chocolate stamps I just can't resist a cute teddy.

The stamps contain a sentiment, large image and smaller one, I used the smaller one to create the background after seeing Faye create a similar one.

Not much else to say except I liked colouring the bear, can't wait to use it again and lets see how long that wait is.



Ingredients
Image: "Squidgy with Teddy" Stamping Bella
Sentiment: "birthday bears" MFT
Dies: Square Staxs, A2 rectangle staxs and blueprints 31 all MFT
Card: "island indigo" Stampin Up
Paper: "Squidgy with Teddy" stamping Bella stamped in tropical teal dye ink from MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Dress - BG49, 45, T4, 2
Ground - W2, 0
Bear - E49, 44, 43, 42, 41, R39, 37

No comments: