Sunday 26 November 2017

Greeting Card Kids

I so wish that Stampin Up still did digital stamps, there are a few of their sets that I would like but in digital form rather than rubber. The ability to resize would help a lot for the intricate details. The digital stamps weren't available in the UK, I'm not 100% sure of that though, all i know is I purchased mine from the US site. Maybe one day they will be available again, we can but hope.

I was obsessed with this die last year and I think the obsession might be returning lol. I coloured the image at playday and had no idea what papers I would use so this seemed an easy and quick option.



Ingredients
Image: "Greeting card kids - valentines" Stampin Up (digital)
Sentiment: "handwritten notes" Avery Elle
Dies: "diagonal sentiment cover-up" MFT stamps

Copics
Stripes - B63, 66, 69, 79
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Pink - RV09, 06, 04
Blue Violet - B79, 69, 66

No comments: