Tuesday 3 October 2017

Penny Black Birthday Bears

I have been watching a lot and I mean a lot of youtube recently and I discovered Therese from Lost in Paper, she is based in Australia and her laugh makes me giggle too. I saw a card she made with the bears and circle sentiment and I immediately thought I could use that idea for my friends 40th Birthday card, I have two friends turning the big 4 0 this year so I made two but I won't show that until after her birthday.

This was day 2 of the colouring challenge in September and woohoo more made into cards.


Ingredients
Image:  "birthday bears" Penny Black
Sentiment: "happy birthday circle frame" MFT
Paper: "Party Patterns" MFT
Dies: Blueprints 13 and shaker pouch dies all mft
Sequins: Neat and Tangled and Pretty Pink Posh

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is so cute, love the die cut circle and polka dot paper

Kathyk

kay said...

I've been following Teresa for a while, love her accent and cards. This is cute and I'm hoping that you have turned all those images you coloured into cards now 😉