Sunday 15 October 2017

Hero Arts Goldfish

This was the first stamp layering set, that wasn't flowers, that I ever really wanted. I ummed and ahhed over it and it had been out quite a while before I bought it and I am so pleased I did. It lined up a dream and looks so effective too.

I was inspired by a card in Septembers Making Cards magazine and it made me want to pull out this set and get making, thats the beauty of magazine, blogs etc it helps you rediscover forgotten stash or buy new stuff too lol.

The watercolour background was achieved with cheap Aldi tube paints and two layers I was so surprised that they kept their colour and were so bright after they dried, I was expecting a more muted look. Not much else to say except I enjoyed making this card and its one more of the list.




Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : 'Goldfish" Hero Arts
Dies: "wonky stitched rectangles" MFT
Inks: "jellybean green, gumdrop green and sour apple" all MFT, "cocoa bean, summer sunrise, Orange zest and smokey shadow" all Papertrey ink
Paints: Aldi watercolour

No comments: