Friday 6 October 2017

Birthday Cheers

Day 4 of the challenge and although I did colour on day three they haven't made it onto cards yet, I add yet as I have cards planned.

I love Digistamp Boutique images especially the guy ones, they seem to capture the comic element without being harsh. I haven't made this for anyone but more to have in case, I don't normally make cards without a person in mind but as I am constantly chasing my tail this year maybe I ought to.

Good old blueprints 31 again but I changed up the sentiment strip and I like it, might be a go to design for quite some time.

Also this is a new paper pack, opened today I have left it on my desk as I can forsee lots of guy cards with this one.



Ingredients
Image: "harry with Beer" Digistamp Boutique
Sentiment: "wet paint holiday tags" Papertrey Ink
Card: "midnight Muse" Stampin Up (retired in colour)
Paper: "mankind" Simply Creative
Dies: Blueprints 31 and sentiment label strip all MFT

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, R02
Hair - E59, 57, 35
Shirt - E09, R08, 05
Jeans - B99, 97, 95, 93
Beer - E35, E57, B93, R08, E51

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Cute image and a fun card - love the layer colour choices

Kathyk