Tuesday 24 October 2017

Birthday Bobbi

I stopped taking part in the September 30 day colouring challenge around day 12, life got busy and my mojo went missing so I decided to stop pressurising myself and just colour as and when I wanted to. I missed taking part though and have decided to be more organised next time. I know famous last words lol.

I was crafting with friends and one had used a mojo monday sketch and I thought why not try to recreate it, I used sketches a lot when my mojo was missing but since I have moved more to clean and simple cards its not something I think of using. It was fun to look through the sketches and choose one to kind of replicate, I have never been able to copy 100% but its close enough.

I was saddened to hear that Mojo Monday has stopped but with the move to CAS its not surprising. The creation of a new sketch each week can't have been easy and they should be applauded and thanked for that.

Ok enough rambling onto the card, its simple and follows (sort of) the sketch below. As i was printing hubbies image I added a few others to the sheet so as to not waste the card and this is one of those images.


Ingredients
Image: "birthday Bobbi" Digistamp Boutique
Paper: "party patterns" from MFT
Dies: blueprints 15 from MFT and XXL inside out circles from Crealies
Sentiment: "party animal" Avery Elle stamped with "winter wisteria" from Papertrey Ink

Copics
Bear - E44, 43, 42
Nose - E47
Ground - BV02, 01, 00
Balloons - Y17, 15, 13, R85, 83, 81, BV02, 01, 00
Present - Y17, 15, 13, R85, 83, 81

No comments: