Saturday 30 September 2017

Amazing Tween Card

I started the 30 day colouring challenge on the 1st September and made a challenge to myself to make the images into cards rather than just sit in a box unloved. These were the first images and I made a card the same day. Hopefully this will continue.

The design is fairly simple as I wanted the sentiment and images to be the focus. I did discover that I don't own any square trio dies only the interactive one, which worked as I cut the scored edge with a knife and ruler but I might have to go looking, not that is was difficult to be honest but I'm all about the convenience lol.



Ingredients
Image: "tween time" Clearly Besotted
Sentiment: "bold sentiments" MFT, smoke ink from Simon Says Stamp and raspberry Fizz from Papertrey Ink
Card: "110lb and 65lb white from Recollections at Michaels
Paper: "bonnets and bowties" Nit Wit
Dies: Blueprints 13 and ditched interactive window trio all mft

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm all about convenience too, but this was definitely worth it, smashing tween card

Kathyk

kay said...

This is super Amanda
Did you manage to turn all the images into cards x