Wednesday 19 July 2017

Get Well Soon

Its been way too long since my last post and although there is a reason its not a very good one. After I've been to Florida on holiday I always seem to loose my mojo, I'm not sure if its because I don't craft whilst I'm there or its the amount of stuff I buy that overwhelms me on my return. I know this sounds like a moan but it really isn't, its an observation, I could craft whilst I'm there or even buy less stuff but I can't see either happening anytime soon lol. 

Anyway enough of the rambling onto the card, I made this for a dear friend who had to have an operation and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. I used one of the sets I got from MFT at the store, I went a little mad and bought loads but I do love my MFT. I will have to try get a video of the store on my next visit, it truly is a wonderful place and the people couldn't be nicer.

Gosh sorry I seem to have written a bit of a novel, so I will leave you with the details of the card and hopefully I will be back shortly with more to show you.


Ingredients
Image: "bed rest" Pure Innocence from MFT
Paper: "tiny hearts brights" MFT
Card: "Crumb Cake" Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2, Scalloped Circle stax and border edges 2 all MFT

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E19, YR18, 16
Jacket - BG15, 13, 18
Tissue Box - E34, 31, 30

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Who could fail to be cheered by your card, it's fab

You're not wrong about the product, the store and the people at MFT either!

Good to see you yesterday, Happy WOYWW

Kathyk