Monday 26 June 2017

Sweet Baby Girl

This is my go to Baby Girl card at the moment, I don't believe in reinventing the wheel if you don't need to. I am from a very large family and there seem to be lots of new additions lately and lots of cards to make to celebrate.

Not much else to say except welcome to the family lol.


Ingredients
Image and Sentiment : "Baby Clear" Lili of the Valley
Paper: "baby first girl" Nit Wit
Card: "cotton candy" MFT
Dies: oval stax, small scalloped oval stax and basic stitched edges 2 all MFT and Crealies XXL Stitched Square

Copics
Sky - BG11, 10
Leaves - YG17, 25, 03
Hammock - R85, 83, 81
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11, 95
Bunny - W2, 0, blender
Onsie - R39, 85, W2, 0

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Amanda you have made such a beautiful card. I love your colouring and design and every little step so beautiful. I cant believe I have this stamp so very many years and each time I did it it never turned out maybe too early in my colouring years, must try again. As you say when you already have it why get new. Thank you for sharing.