Monday 5 June 2017

Colour, Colour, Colour Chameleon

I know thats not the right words but I bet you have the tune in your head, well if you were born before the eighties of course. I am going to show my age now but there was an advert with a chameleon on a tree stump and then they sold a phone that played the song instead of ringing.... any guesses who had/has one of these lol

Enough with the distractions on with the card. First thing some might notice is the spelling of "colour" well this card is for an american friend and they spell it differently and luckily this Clearly Besotted set has both versions.

Not much I can say about this card, I used the striped sentiment cover up again, I coloured the stripes with copics again, although this one is bright rainbow, and I added an image in the sentiment strip again. This is a go to design and one I often use when my mojo is missing, before you ask it is still missing but today was a rare glimmer of hope as this card came out exactly as I hoped.




Ingredients
Image and sentiment : "colour chameleon" Clearly Besotted
Dies: "striped sentiment strip" cover-up from MFT
Ink: "red hot" MFT hybrid

No comments: