Friday 2 June 2017

Birthday Message Bears

I seem to be harking back to the start of my crafting journey more and more recently, I wanted these bears when they were only available in wood but I was useless at stamping so I knew they would sit in a draw unloved.

Ok so how have I used them.....well.....Penny Black just released them in clear. I do struggle to find penny black in the UK my main supplier closed last year and the other suppliers don't tend to carry the full range, I am hoping that changes but I am not looking to open a store myself lol.

Onto the card, I had an idea after seeing a card made with keys by the MFT design team and I have made a card with white on white die cuts before so I thought I could marry the two together. It actually worked better than I hoped and I am pleased with the results so maybe I should make more lol.


Ingredients
Image: "birthday bears" Penny Black
Dies: Blueprints 29 and "cause for celebration" both MFT and Alphabet soup from Memory Box
Card: "blu raspberrry" MFT

Copics
Bears - E40, 41, 42, 43, 44

No comments: