Monday 29 May 2017

Up, Up Away

Last year I watched a video by Vicky where she used the Penny Black set "buddy with duck" and made a gorgeous card using the duck with balloons. I have been searching for that set ever since without success so imagine my surprise when I spotted this one (it is similar but not identical) at the Newbury show.

I couldn't wait to colour it and that is where it has sat until now that is. I haven't added a sentiment as I count decide where to put it lol.


Ingredients
Image: "up. up away" Dinkie by Little Claire Designs
Dies: Small scalloped rectangles, cross stitch rectangles, blueprints 20 all MFT
Card: "lost lagoon" Stampin Up (retired)
Paper: "clouds" Pink Petticoat


Copics
Balloons - B26, 24, 23, V17, 15, 12, RV09, 06, 04
Duck -  Y17, 15, 13, YR07, 04

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Oh this is simply SUPER

Kathyk

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.Fab fun image and I love your bright colours :D

Tina said...

Thank you for sending this fab card to Rachel, we both love it. A lovely bright and cheerful card. Xx