Saturday 20 May 2017

Never have too many .....

This new stamp catalogue of mine is certainly highlighting all the unused and unloved stamp sets I own and this is another of them. I have a playday friend who is shoe mad so I thought ok make her a card with shoes on and that was that. Quick, simple and hopefully well received. 

I am enjoying shopping my stash much more than I imagined, I suppose like most of us I see the new and shiny, want that but by the time it arrives at my home there is newer and shinier stuff and I want that more. So it sits unloved in a box with all the other unused stamps but no more, if I haven't used it or thought of a card I need for the future then it deserves to be loved by someone else. 


Ingredients
Image: "a step in time" Clearly besotted
Die: Postage stamp
Card: "raspberry fizz" Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.The shoes are fabulous :D