Tuesday 14 March 2017

Pure Innocence Happy Banner

The new 30 day colouring challenge has started but I used an older challenge image to make this card, my extra challenge to myself this time is to make them into cards once a week so that I'm not still making cards with them six months later lol.

I had to try to match the paper to the image as it was already coloured, not something I do anymore and I remembered why...its so hard lol. I eventually found these papers from MFT and they marched almost perfectly so I went with it.

Since I bought the scalloped edges I can't seem to stop using them, I think I need the other set now as well lol.


Ingredients
Image: "happy banner" Pure Innocence for MFT
Paper: "tranquil textures paper" from MFT
Dies: Blueprints 15, basic stitched edges and scalloped stitched edges all MFT, Happy birthday die from Lovecraft
Shimmer: "clear" Spectrum Noir sparkle marker from Crafters Companion

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 93
Hair -
Dress - BV02, 01, 00, 000
Shoes - BV04, 02
Birthday - BV04

No comments: