Thursday 23 March 2017

Gorjuss Hush Little Bunny

When I first saw these large gorjuss stamps I wasn't sure what I would do with them as I don't make large cards but I adored this image and I thought it would be lovely to colour that hair. So I went with a design I've used with Digi stamps before and I like it. I might even have to buy a few more, of course if my favourite one was available then I would have already bought it lol.

As the image was so large I kept the rest of the design simple. I have used some enamel dots on this too, I seem to hoard those even more than gems or pearls but if I want more I have to use some.


Ingredients
Image: "hush little bunny" Gorjuss Large Stamp by Santoro
Paper: Studio G
Dies: XXL stitched square from Crealies
Sentiment: "say it with style" Clearly Besotted
Enamel dots: Eyelet outlet and stash

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 95
Bunny - W8, 6, 4, 2, 0, E43, 42, 41, 40
Dress - R39, 37, B26, 24, 23, 21
Hair - N9, 7, 5, 3

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Your coloring is so professional, Amanda, especially that hair!! I can see why you wanted this and I love how you left the overall design CASlicious! (I hoard those dots, too, and am trying to employ that same mantra this year: If I want more, I have to use what I have!) Good to see you! Since you don't have a subscribe button for your posts to come in my inbox, I lose track of you, she says, with her memory failing!! Hugs, Darnell