Thursday 15 December 2016

Ugly Jumper

I must say this everytime I make a card but I can't believe I've not used this stamp before. It was an absolute joy to colour and was part of the November 30 day colouring challenge. I have been much better during this challenge at making the coloured images into cards. I have been trying to turn them into cards once a week, this does mean that the card style is almost identical and you might be thinking this is very similar to the two snow globes from earlier in the week and of course you would be right lol.



Ingredients
Image : "ugly sweater" Robertos rascals from CC Designs
Sentiment : "Ugly sweater" Simon Says Stamp, stamped in "wild cherry" MFT ink
Embossing Folder: "cable knit" Papermania
Card: "sour apple" MFT
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 29
Dots: Doodlebug

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E79, 77, 74
Trousers - N6, 5, 4
Boots - N8, 7, 6, R39, 37
Sweater - YG67, 17, 03, R89, 39, 37, 35

No comments: