Thursday 1 December 2016

I Hope Santa Spoils you Rotten

Last year I set myself the task of posting each and every day in December and I enjoyed it so much I'm going to try again this year.

Yet again the first Christmas cards I make are for my Florida friends, I try to get them made and sent early as I don't want them to not get them in time.

Last year one of them gave me a card with this little elf, of course I then needed the set lol.

I've made them fairly simple and almost flat as postage is quite expensive but they are worth it.












Ingredients
Image: Santa's Elves
Background: "candy stripes bold prints" Hero Arts
Ink: "electric red" and "jellybean green" both MFT
Dies: "stitched scallop basic edges" MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E77
Red - R89, 39, 37, 35
Green - YG67, 17, 25
Holly - R35, 32, YG23
Gold - YR23, 21

No comments: