Sunday 11 December 2016

Hero Arts Crystal Ornaments

I bought this set back in the January sales and had loads of ideas, of course I was sick of making christmas cards then so I didn't execute any and then when I come to use it this year, zilch, nada, diddly, no ideas at all lol.

In the end I decided to just stamp them, gold heat emboss and colour with gansai tambi starry watercolours. It is hard to tell in the photo but each bauble is a different gold colour, in the light they simply sparkle.

I made the same card twice and have added both colour variations, I don't have a favourite but you might

Green

Red



Ingredients
Image: "crystal ornaments" Hero Arts
Colour: "starry" Gansai Tambi
Card: "cherry cobbler" Stampin Up and "pinefeathers" Papertrey Ink, gold is from my scrap box
Dies: Blueprints 27
Sentiment: "keep it simple - merry christmas" Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder: "gold fine" Simon Says Stamp

No comments: