Saturday 10 December 2016

Happy Birthday MUM

This is another of the huge cards I make for my Mum's birthday. I wasn't intending using these papers as I used them a few years ago for her but I had already coloured the image and they matched perfectly so it felt the way to go.

I actually coloured the image way back in August as part of the first 30 day challenge I took part in so I don't have a list of the copics and that determined the way the card was going to go lol.

I wanted to wish my MUM a very happy birthday and let her know I was thinking of her xx



Ingredients
Image:" Tutu Sweet" From Penny Black drawn by Mo Manning
Paper: "giddy up" Carte Bella from Jessica Sprague
Card: "blu raspberry" mft and "raspberry fizz" Papertrey ink
Sentiment: "happy birthday" die from Simon Says Stamp
Dies:Oval stax and Small scalloped oval stax both MFT
Punches: Martha Stewart


No comments: