Thursday 29 December 2016

Blissed Out

You might recognise this paper from the cards I posted a few days ago, this was a left over piece so I'm off for a skate on the frozen snippet playground pond.

I tried to colour the dog to look like my friends Chihuahua even though its clearly not a Chihuahua lol.

I apologise for the really blurry photos lately, I have been struggling to get them taken before the last post and I know I need to start earlier next year, I know I say that every year lol.


Ingredients
Image:"blissed out" Strawberry kisses from Crafters Companion
Sentiment: "creative stamper"
Paper: "all i want for christmas" echo park at Jessica Sprague
Dies: Cross stitch rectangle from MFT

Copics
Holly - R89, 39, YG97, 95, 93
Spoon - N4, 3, 2,
Pudding - E79, 77, 74
Dog - E35, 34, 33, 31, T8, 6, 5, 4

Challenges - Snippet Playground


No comments: