Sunday 20 November 2016

To Infinity and Beyond

I decided I wanted to try and make a galaxy background, I wasn't sure which inks I wanted to use so I made two, I will have the other card to show you in a few days. I have to say that I enjoyed making this background much more than I thought I would, I do need to invest in some white paint though as it didn't seem to matter which method I tried none were white enough.

I tried cutting a circle for the alien to stand on but it looked lost so I remembered I had bought a digi planet from Dustin Pike eons ago and for once I was right I did have it. The hardest part was getting the size right and then I coloured with my copics and all done.




Ingredients
Image: "The Blimps" Woodware
Moon : dustin pike
Galaxy: Black soot, peacock feathers, wilted violet, twisted Citroen and picked raspberry distress inks
Stars: Heidi swap white spray and picket fence distress ink
Dies: blueprints 13

Colours
Moon - N5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Alien - Aegean, Cyan, Pear and Lime all Promarkers

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

And your digi planet image rocks with this super little alien too

Kathyk

Di said...

Brilliant Amanda! I love those Blimps stamps :)

Hugs

Di xx