Saturday 5 November 2016

Stinkin cute

I rarely make a card for fun without anyone in mind but this is just such a card, I still don't know who will receive it but I enjoyed making it which is the most important thing I suppose.

I am almost at the end of the colouring challenge images, hooray I hear you say lol. But if I've calculated right another has already started or will be soon so this is something I am going to continue doing. I have enjoyed making cards with already coloured images and trying new ways to make them different too.


Ingredients
Image : "skinkin cute" lawn fawn
Sentiment : as above
Stencil : "chevron" simon says stamp
Card : 'hawaiian shores" Papertrey ink
Dies : Blueprints 24 from mft and crealies inside out circles

Copics
Skunk - T7, 6, 5, 4, 2, 1, R20
Grass - YG67, 17, 25, 03

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Adorable make, love your chevron background too

Kathyk