Friday 25 November 2016

Blue Pram

Phew almost finished the third birthday cards, only one more to go. I coloured this one at the same time as "another Purple Pram" I wanted to use the same papers and didn't want to have to match the colours again.

I'm still liking the colour scheme, I was going to use the turquoise to mount the card instead of the grape jelly but the letters didn't show up so I stuck with the original design and colours.


Ingredients
Image: "twins at two" Mos digital pencil
Paper: "promises" from Nit Wit
Card: "grape jelly" from MFT and "tempted turquoise" from Stampin Up
Dies: xxl stitched square and inside out circles both crealies, small scalloped circles from MFT, stitched hillside borders from lawn fawn, alphabet soup from memory box and numbers from papertrey ink

Copics
Skin - E21, 00, 000, 93
Hair - E55, 57, 59
Pram - B04, 02, 01, 00, W8, 6, N4, 2
Top - V17, 15, 12, 01
Trousers - B01, 00, 000
Ground - W3, 2, 1

No comments: