Tuesday 18 October 2016

That Bites

These images are too funny, when i first saw this set I did my usual "who would I use it for, is it worth it" assessment and before I could decide yes, someone else bought it. And so the hunt began lol. I find I'm always the same once I've decided I want something I have to hunt for it, when its in my hand or in front of my face I'm never sure lol. 

I did discover that I had no wave stencils, I was so shocked as I am sure you are too. Of course I had to rectify that and immediately went looking. I found this stencil on Buddly Crafts, not somewhere I would have looked ordinarily but they have a large selection and reasonably priced too. Of course i couldn't just buy the one, don't be silly lol.

I am entering this card in Di's Snippet Playground as the black card was the stencil packaging and the sentiment was cut form the left over snippet too.



Ingredients
Image : "that bites" Avery Elle
Background : "wavy stripes" Double Doobadoo, Blueprint sketch, salty ocean and mermaid lagoon distress inks
Card: Tim Holtz watercolour and Packaging from stencil
Dies: Blueprints 2, 26 and 13.
Sentiment: Creative Stamping 31

Copics
Orange Fish - YR09, 07, 04, W2
Teal Fish - BG18, 15, 13, 11
Yellow/Blue Fish - Y17, 15, 13, 11, B26, 24, 23

Challenge - Snippet Playground

5 comments:

Aileen said...

Love this card, adore those fish. Keep telling myself I dont need them but I really do. The background stencil is perfect for the fish.

Di said...

Hi Amanda - first of all it's lovely to see you in the Playground! And what a fun card too! Love it - should I be scared? :)

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Just reread your blog post - now that's clever to use the packaging!

xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love these gorgeous cute fish, a great card and great recycling too.

Suexx

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Amanda and great fun. What a lovely background. The stencil works really well. Great recycling too. Barbxx