Thursday 13 October 2016

Birthday Bears Again

I am not a fan of using retired products on my blog, however if I only used current products I would be left with a room of useless stuff and I can't handle that. I think what I am trying to say is I am sorry if you desperately want something I have shown and are unable to get it. I know I find it frustrating when I see something I have to have and it is discontinued. This hobby of ours moves at such an phenomenal rate that products seem to get retired before I have even had chance to use them. 

That being said the stamps I've used are still current, not sure about the papers but the card definitely isn't but I am hoping when stampin up has a colour change these get reintroduced.

Its a fairly simple card, most of the work was done by the blueprints, such a fantastic tool and long may they continue. 


Ingredients
Image: "birthday Bears" MFT
Paper : "here is happy" MME
Card: "lost lagoon" and "raspberry Ripple" both retired Stampin Up In colours
Dies: Blueprints 10 and 1 both MFT, Crealies inside out stitched circles.

Copics
Bear - W9, 7, 6, 5, 3
Presents - R89, 39, 56, BG18, 15, Y26, 23

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

fantastic card... lover the papers & the colours :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway