Monday 10 October 2016

Bird Houses

During the huge craft clearcut I decided that I didn't want the paper that matched this stamp set, mmm ok so what am I supposed to do now, lol. Well stamp my own background of course lol. I used tone on tone and the matching bird stamp from the range. I did notice that paper mania stamps were getting smaller and smaller and this one was no exception.

It was so tiny that I wasn't going to use my copics, so out came my coloured pencils. I used crayola and prisma on this image, I wish the sky had blended better but I am still pleased with the overall result.



Ingredients
Image: "birdhouses" Lucy Cromwell for Papermania
Background : grout grey card stamped with "birds" by Lucy Cromwell in grout grey dye ink from MFT
Card : grout grey and gravel grey both MFT
Dies: a2 card mats from spellbinders, bottle caps and bottle cap numbers both from MFT
Sentiment : mixed media 8 from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.I love all the sweet birdhouses ;D

xx coops xx