Tuesday 2 August 2016

Hero arts succulents

Lately even though my mojo seems to be present I'm making more and more cards that are inspired by others. I'm liking this more than I expected as some of the styles, techniques are way out of my comfort zone but I'm enjoying them immensely.

I made a list of all the birthday, baby, anniversary and wedding cards I need before January and the number shocked me a bit. I want to start my (don't say the word) end of December cards at the beginning of September if I have any hope of getting them all made. I need to get myself organised if I stand any chance of not having to buy cards, so over the next few weeks there will be lots of birthday cards appearing in my blog, hopefully lol.

This card was inspired by Stephanie Klauk, she made a video using MFT items and I thought I have stuff to do that. I do wish that my sentiment was smaller as my succulent hung off the edge and had to be trimmed. I think I might give this another shot but choose a smaller sentiment.


Ingredients
Image: "succulents" Hero Arts
Sentiment: "keep it simple - birthday basics 2" Papertrey Ink
Paper: "dolled up" MME

Copics
Pot - E99, 97, 13
Large Succulent - BG90, 93, 96, 99
Small Succulent - YG97, 95, 93

No comments: