Friday 5 August 2016

1st Birthday Boy - Teddy

This is my go to 1st Birthday card, its a 6 x 6 square card and a Mo Manning image, sometimes if somethings not broke there is no point in fixing it. I try to add the name of the little one, especially if their name is more unusual. My god daughter has an unusual spelling of her name and she was always disappointed that we could buy mugs, keyring etc for her brothers but never for her. She would have loved a card with her name on and that is what sticks with me when I'm making cards for kiddos.

We went from no little ones to lots of little ones so Ive had lots of practice at making kiddie cards recently, they are my second favourite cards to make after male cards, I know I'm unusual lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Bertie" mos digital pencil
Paper: "party animal" nit wit
Card: "orange jest" and "spring rain" both papertrey ink
Name: "robotz" cart cut on cricut
Dies: notched border, zig zag stax and square stax all Mft, crealies xxl stitched square

Copics
Skin - E11, 21, 00, 000
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Top - YR07, 04, 02
Trousers - B02, 01, 00, 000
Bear - E47, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Ground - W2, 1

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & such a cute image & I love your colouring technique :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway