Saturday 23 July 2016

Dino Roar - Gently

Another of the third birthday cards is made, this is the only boy card in amongst five girl cards I have to make. I was going to use the same layout as the dolls pram cards but I decided to go with a more angular feel.

I was very happy with the hair colouring on this one, I do love colouring the greeting farm stamps and mostly for the hair lol.

Oliver is into Dinosaurs but not the scary kind more the "good dinosaur" kind so I have tried to make his card non scary but still have dinosaurs on it.




Ingredients
Image: "happy days" the greeting farm
Paper: "dino friends" echo park
Card: "Pacific blue" stampin up
Dies: crealies xxl stitched squares, rounded rectangles and basic stitched edges both MFT
Words: "alphabet soup" memory box

Copics
Skin - E11, 21, 00, 000, E93
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Trousers - B24, 23, 21
Top - R29, 27, 24, W2, blender
Shoes - W2, blender
Ground - W3, 2, 1
Dinosaurs - BG13, 11, 10, YG17, 03, 01, R29, 27, 24


1 comment:

coops said...

Brilliant childs card Amanda.I love the cute fun image and fab bright papers ;D

xx coops xx