Friday 17 June 2016

Case'd Again

Last May I case'd a card by the very talented Elaine, this time I changed things up a bit but its essentially the same design. The card I made last year was for the same person who I made this card for but they didn't get last years version as my Hubbie decided he wanted it instead lol.

So this time I decided to colour the large controller rather than the small one, it was easier to colour but I'm not sure you get the same depth on the larger image, I can see this being a card I replicate again though.


Ingredients
Image: "level up" mft stamps
Background: "level up" stamped in "new leaf" from Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 5 and 6 both mft stamps
Card: "smokey shadow" Papertrey ink

Copics
Red - R27, 14
Yellow - Y17, 13
Blue - B23, 26
Green - YG25, 17
Light grey - C0, 1, 3
Dark Grey - C9, 7, 5

No comments: