Tuesday 3 May 2016

Skater Boy

I saw a card by Amy from a Thousand Sheets of Paper blog and she used the basketball boy from the greeting farm with the Papertrey swoosh and I thought it was so cool.

I  should have left bigger gaps between the different elements but this is definitely a style I will be using often as it was so easy to produce and it looks like it took longer than it did.


Ingredients
Image: "twin marko" The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "cartoon speech bubbles" Frantic Stamper
Paper: "love my boy" KI Memories at Jessica Sprague
Card: "New Leaf" Papertrey ink
Dies: "swoosh" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E59, 57, 55
Trousers and Hat - BG49, 34, 32
Skateboard - G46, 43
T-Shirt - W2, 1

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda gorgeous card. Love Alison xx