Friday 27 May 2016

Beautiful Bouquet - Ranunculus

I had seen so many beautiful cards made with this stamp around blogland I had to get my hands on it, I have become addicted to flower cards recently which is odd as I'm not a flower person in real life. I was inspired by Kelly Latevola who is on the WPlus9 design team and she also loves flower cards and bright colours, normally the pinks I would have chosen would have been more muted but I thought I would give Kelly's bright combo a whirl and I have to say I really like it. I just wish I could add the drop shadows she does, maybe next time. 




Ingredients
Image: "Beautiful Bouquet - Ranunculus " WPlus9
Sentiment: "wet paint" Papertrey Ink
Die: Blueprints 24 from MFT
Card: "raspberry fizz" Papertrey Ink

Copics
Pink - RV09, 06, 04, 02
Yellow - Y17, 13, 11
Purple - V17, 15, 12, 01
Green - YG97, 95, 93
Background - BG11, 10, blender

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card... love the image :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway