Friday 8 April 2016

Party til the Cows come Home

I had seen a card with this background coloured like landscapes when it was first released and I knew I wanted to try that technique, when I made the card though it seemed to be lacking something so i had to pop a coloured image on it and a witty sentiment to match. Now I'm happier and its much more me.

Next time I might try more abstract colours but I have to say it was very therapeutic to watercolour this and it is something I would like to try more.


Ingredients
Image: "whole herd" MFT stamps
Background: "balloon strings" mft stamps, watercolored with - Shabby shutters, peeled paint, mowed lawn, twisted citroen, tumbled glass, stormy sky, salty ocean and chipped sapphire distress inks
Card: "smokey shadow" paper trey ink
Sentiment: "whole herd" MFT stamps
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 13, pierced flag stax all MFT stamps

Copics
Cow - T7, 5, 4, 2, 0, R21, 20, SK09

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

Aww, this is so cute! I love the background - gorgeous! xx