Tuesday 5 April 2016

A Birdie Told Me

Sorry to disappear for a while, I reorganised my craft room and its been out of bounds for a few weeks. I normally have cards saved that I can blog but not this time, I didn't plan very well and almost resorted to buying a card, until I saw the price that is lol.

A very good friend recently moved into a new home and I wanted to send a card so although its a little late and a little wonky I hope she likes it.


Ingredients
Image: "a birdie told me" Digistamp Boutique
Dies: frame builder, blueprints 1 and 2 all mft
Card: "kraft" hobby lobby and "timeless" core'dinations
Woodgrain: dark chocolate ink from paper trey ink and western backgrounds from MFT

Copics
Bird - Y11, 15, B000, 00, 01, 02
Branch - E77, 74, YG17, 25, 23, 21
House - E77, 74, B02, YG17, 25, 23, 21

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Amanda.Fab image and design and I love the wording ;D

xx coops xx