Monday 14 March 2016

Hello Gorgeous Again

When I bought this stamp set it was for the lady with the faux fur trim, I didn't really look at the other stamps. I am trying something new in that I have to make a card with all the images from a set before I put it away, so in this case you can expect to see at least another two cards from it.  I am guilty of buying and using once so I am trying my very best (insert might fail at the first hurdle) to not keep doing this, I have natural hoarding tendencies and with a very small room this is becoming an issue, so if I'm not going to use it maybe someone else will. OMG I think I am suggesting getting rid of some of my stamps, my heart is pounding a little just typing this lol.

Anyway onto the card, nothing exciting of fancy but I am pleased with how the image is coloured. Before you ask no I didn't match her hair to the paper I had already coloured that bit before I found the paper pack, a happy accident if you will lol.



Ingredients
Image: "hello gorgeous" Penny Black
Sentiment: "label maker" MFT, "lost lagoon" stampin up ink
Card: "basic grey" Stampin Up
Paper: "Moonlight" Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 1, 2 and 3

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11
Hair - Y21, YR23, E34
Trousers - T7, 5, 4, 2
Blouse - BG78, 75, 72

1 comment:

coops said...

So stunning Amanda.Fab girly stamp and i love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx