Friday 4 March 2016

Gorjuss Sweet Tea

Yet another must have stamp that hasn't been used, as I am trying to use my old stash before I buy more you might be hearing that a lot over the next few months. Of course I'm not saying I'm on a ban as that just makes me spend more but I am being much more conservative and careful in my choices.

The tea cup on this is huge and I thought paper piecing would be better than trying to get my copics to blend nicely on such a large surface, especially as I haven't been using them lately and I feel out of practice. I had already coloured her hair when I noticed the "alice" reference oh well I think she suits black hair lol.


Ingredients
Image: "Sweet Tea" Gorjuss by Santoro
Paper: "hello summer" Echo Park from Michelle
Card: "pinks and reds" Craftsmith at Michaels
Dies: Crealies XXL square, Stitched scallop edges and mini scallop circle stay all MFT

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - T9, 7, 5, 4
Dress - B16, 14, 12
Rabbit - W3, 1, 00
Tea cup - R85, Rv34, R83, 81, W3, 1

No comments: