Wednesday 2 March 2016

Creative Stamper

Ive said it before and I will say it again the free magazines in the UK keep getting better and better, this magazine contained an entire sheet of useful elegant images, even better was that the magazine showed you how to use them effectively. The lady and dress are separate images and I masked the dress before stamping the lady, this I saw in the magazine otherwise I would have just paper pieced her dress. You could of course create a whole wardrobe for her and even create a dress up doll card (future ideas i think lol)

I will definitely be looking for this magazine again, I can't wait to see what they do next.



Ingredients
Image: January Creative Stamper
Papers: "isabella" BoBunny
Card: "lovely lady" paper trey ink
Sentiment: "keep it simple: happy birthday II" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 10, Flagstaff and basic edges all mft

No comments: