Monday 8 February 2016

Cup of Joe

This card didn't end up like I thought it would but its too late now as its already posted. I stamped and paper pieced the coffee cup from the 'fresh brewed" blueprints and added some warm grey copics for shadows, I have just realised I forgot to ground the image, oh well never mind lol.

The background stamp was sitting on my desk as I have been playing with a window die and I thought the colours would go perfectly with the cup. I knew I would like the mint macaroon but not as much as I do now I own some. The embossing powder is actually "pool party" again from Stampin up but although it is more blue in colour it is less noticeable in real life than on the photo. 



Ingredients
Image: "fresh Brewed" Tim Holtz Blueprint
Card: "mint macaroon" stampin up and "kraft" Anna Marie
Ink: "mint macaroon" Stampin up
Background stamp: "damask" MFT
Dies: cross stitch rectangle from MFT
Sentiment: "clearly sentimental about:Coffee: MFT
Papers:  from my stash

No comments: