Wednesday 13 January 2016

HB2U Licence Plate

This card was made with offcuts and leftovers and came together rather quickly, I was clearing my desk and decided to use the stuff on it before putting it away, this worked really well and I had loads of ideas of course it didn't help clean the desk lol.


Ingredients
Image: Licence plate stamps and dies from MFT, stamped in "gumdrop green" and "nightshift blue" both MFT
Paper: "cold avocado soup" Jillibean Soup
Card: Cream linen from stash, "nightshift blue" from MFT
Dies: Blueprints 2 and 13
Stamps: "chevron" background from Heidi Swapp

1 comment:

Hettie said...

Lovely card there Amanda. Love the license stamp.
I decided to use what was on my desk instead of packing it away but even that will take a while!!
Hugs and thanks for your visit.
xx