Tuesday 5 January 2016

Blush Becky - The Greeting Farm

My good friend Kay has again provided this sketch and it really kickstarted my mojo, I have been christmas card making for a while and sometimes that sucks all my energy especially as time races by and the cards I need to make seems to multiply.

I saw this image on "a thousand sheet of paper" blog and I just had to buy her and for once I coloured her straight away and she was even made into a card the same night. Now I didn't colour her today or even yesterday but way back in October but it has taken me this long to upload her lol.



Ingredients
Image: "blush becky" The Greeting Farm
Papers: "sweet paris" Dovecraft
Card: "basic grey" Stampin Up
Dies: Circle stax, blueprints 1 and 2 and horizontal stripes all MFT, scalloped circle from Spellbinders
Sentiment: "keep it simple: birthdays" Papertrey Ink
Embossing Powder: "cherry" from SparklenSprinkle

Copics
Skin - R20, E11, 00, 000
Hair - E35, 34, 33, 31, 30
Dress - YG91, G43, 40, R85, RV34, R83, 81, 30

No comments: