Sunday 13 December 2015

Underneath the Mistletoe

I was looking through my old christmas cards for inspiration and I found this image and I knew straight away who I was going to use this for. The last few christmases I haven't been colouring images as much and I kind of miss it so this gave me the opportunity to do that again, I still think the majority of my cards won't be colouring but one now and again is fun to do.



Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique
Paper: "candy stripes from Pink Petticoat
Embossing: from sizzix
Card: Anna Marie and "jellybean green" from MFT
Sentiment: "merry" from "merry christmas by Clearly besotted
Dies: Circle staxs from mft and scalloped circle from spellbinders, "wet paint:christmas" from paper trey Ink

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Boy Hair - E79, 59, 57
Girl Hair - E34, 31, 30
Green - YG67, 17, 25, 03
Red - R89, 39, 37
Grey - N9, 7, 5, 4, 3
Sky - BG11, 10

No comments: