Sunday 6 December 2015

Scrapberry Smile

After using the Basik stamp recently I decided I needed to use my other scrap berry stamps, I was always worried about getting a good impression but I need not have worried as this one stamped perfectly first time.

When I first saw this stamp it reminded me of my good friend and her little Chihuahua so I knew I had to get it. I was worried about making the dog look like hers and hopefully I have managed it.

I was struggling to put this card together when I had a brainwave, why not look at a sketch site and see if anything sparks my mojo. First site I went to was Mojo Monday and sketch 409 was the perfect one for me. I had so much fun recreating this sketch I think I might try it again with a different one.



Ingredients
Image: "smile' Scrapberry
Paper: "Market" MME
Card: "Melon Berry" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints 1 , 2 and 13, cross stitch rectangle and rectangle stax all mft
Sentiment: "for you" Clearly Besotted stamped with "melon berry" paper trey ink and "spearmint" mft

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E34, 31, 30
Dress - R11, 12, 14
Cardi and Boots - YG41, G00, 000
Dog - E35, 34, W7, 5,

Mojo Monday sketch 409


No comments: