Monday 28 December 2015

Quilted Square

I needed to make a quick birthday card as I was in full christmas mode it needed to be simple. I saw this card on Jodi's blog and I knew exactly what I was going to make. I was looking for some bright papers and these ones from Michelle were perfect. I like this type of die as its a bit like a jigsaw puzzle when you are putting it together.



Ingredients
Dies: square crealies and "quilt square cover-up", "flags tax" and "vintage buttons" all by mft
Papers : "quite contrary" MME from Michelle
Card: "whip cream"  and "pink lemonade" by MFT and "crumb cake" from Stampin Up
Sentiment: "keep it simple: happy birthday" from Papertrey ink with "kraft" ink also from Papertrey ink


1 comment:

kay said...

It's fab Amanda, love the papers. Think I need to use mine now lol x