Tuesday 8 December 2015

Poker Party

I haven't been colouring as much as normal and I think its because I don't use my digi stamps as much, I would always print an entire sheet and think about which ones I would need next etc, now I tend to grab a stamp or die and i'm done. Well I had to print the new job image recently so I decided to do an entire sheet and see what I had for upcoming birthdays, my I have a lot of digi stamps and I had no problem finding ones I wanted to use, of course if I had printed them all I would be sitting under a paper mountain lol.

I coloured the image and I like that it kind of matches the background although that wasn't my intention. I have also used the left over piece I made for the beer card, it was sitting on my desk and it seemed wrong to not just use it. I did turn the grid background so it somewhat mimics the card background and I must remember that my background stamps are far more versatile than I realise.



Ingredients
Image: "card sharks" Bird Brain at From the Heart Stamps
Sentiment: "year two" Lawn fawn and smoky slate embossing powder
Paper: Leftover from "who let the beer out card"
Card:"enchanted evening" Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 15 and cross stitch rectangles all MFT
Background: "grid" mft

Copics
Birds - Y17, 15, 13, YR27, 24, 04
Grass - YG17, 23, 21
Sky - BG10, blender
Cards - B39, 37, 26, 24, R89, 39, 37, W5, 3, Y15, E00, T4, YR23

No comments: