Thursday 24 December 2015

Playday Christmas Cards 2015

This is going to be a very picture heavy post so please feel free to give it a miss if like me you are trying to finish your last bits before the guy in the red suit arrives tomorrow.

I've gone with tiny 3x3 cards this year as there were so many to make, I used the tiny stamps from clearly besotted and on my first attempt I stamped them direct onto the square but it looked too plain, so out came the blueprints with a perfect sized circle and it looks so much better now.





Ingredients
Images: "little elves" and "Santa baby" both clearly besotted
Sentiment: as above
Papers: "Crimson" and "old olive" candy stripes from pink petticoat
Dies: square staxs from mft, scalloped squares from craft stash.co.uk and blueprints 13 from mft

Copics
Santa suit - N7, 5, R39, 46, 24
Elf Green - YG67, 17, 25
Elf Red - R89, 39, 37, 46, 24
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Ground - W3, 1, 0
Sky - BG11, 10

No comments: