Thursday 19 November 2015

Tress Again

I enjoyed making the Beauty and Slippers cards at the same time so I thought as I have three more 2nd girl birthday cards to make I would make them at the same time. I have gone for a different colour palette but kept the layout the same. By the time this publishes I think you might have seen all the other ones except one. I made them all in March but in case their mums read my blog I haven't published them until after their actual birthdays.



Ingredients
Image: "tress" the greeting farm
Paper: "fairytale dreams" nit wit
Card: "grapesicle" and "cotton candy" both MFT
Dies: blueprints 3, 12 and 14
Sentiment: "sweet little sentiments" clearly besotted
Number: "billionaire" cut on cricut.

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E50, 23, 25, 27, 29
Dress - V17, 15, 12, 000
Eyes - B01

No comments: